CPR Royal Hudson | reservation fee $500
CPR Royal Hudson
page under construction April-29-2018
This project will cover the semi streamlined Royal Hudsons.
The list below contains the version we will do. All of these are from 1938 onwards when the Crowns where added to the front on the locomotives.
We are currently looking for feedback from customers on which of the types they would like to see made.
Limited series 60-80 units depending on interest
Coal and oil fired versions.
OS5 w/.145 wheels, OS5 w/.114 wheels, P48
reservation fee $500
Total cost $4250
|Type||Number||Coal or Oil||Booster||Stack||Product Number|
|H1-D||#2850||Coal||Booster||Streamlined||20040||1939 ROYAL TRAIN|
one of our 3D CAD drawings. This represents the first stage of drawing. Corrections will be made to these drawings and then a sample model will be made.
Thanks to Jeff Pinchbeck and Al Brinkworth.
- Carefully researched and designed using over 100 original works drawings and the latest 3D CAD design packages
- Hand made brass construction including hundreds of lost wax brass castings
- Baked cellulose factory applied painting for a hard wearing finish
- Fully detailed cab interior with brass and copper pipes. The cab fittings and pipes are not painted or plated
- High level of fine detail with variations covered
- Punched rivet detail made with CAD designed jigs
- Fully enclosed Gearboxes designed specifically for the project paired with high quality Swiss Faulhaber coreless motors
- Ball bearings and springing to all axles
- Working reversing on the valve gear
- Inside frame detail
- working lights
- All models are factory fitted with DCC sound (using ESU decoders & Cliff Williams speakers) and can also be run on DC (no sound) by simple use of a blanking plug
- Auto coupler for loco to tender
- 6 foot minimum radius is required due to the high level of detail
- Model length for display
- Limited warranty to cover repairs as a result of normal usage, following our handling and running guidelines to the original owner.
- The DCC decoders are configured with default settings on delivery, if you let us know the DCC address you wish we can make all the settings including the address default, so if you have a problem then change CV8 to 8 will reset it entirely to the Lee Marsh Model Co Settings